Augmented climbing Wall is the world’s first global gaming platform for climbing walls.
The Finnish company, a spinoff from Aalto University Game Research, has combined in-depth knowledge about computer vision, exergames and user experience for providing an unprecedented climbing experience.
The team consists of experts in the fields of computer vision, game design, UX design, motor skill teaching and industrial design among others.
The system currently has four games and applications:
- Augmented Problems: route creation, sharing and climbing with video feedback.
- Whack-A-Bat: gamified endurance trainer and all-round fun bat splatting.
- Sparks: shockingly enjoyable mazes with static and moving levels.
- Climball: engaging two-player ballgame with both competitive and co-operative game modes.
- Cloud Service: monitor and control your wall remotely.